Thank you very much for your consideration of our residency program!
- All applicants must apply through ERAS website http://www.aamc.org/students/eras/start.htm 
- We will review applications received through ERAS when the PostOffice opens
- MSPEs will be released on October 1, 2013
- We require a minimum of THREE Letters of Recommendation
- If you are a Foreign Medical Graduate, we require ECFMG certification
- We sponsor the following visas: H1b and J1
- We do NOT accept COMLEX Scores in place of USMLE Scores
- Trainees must pass USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, and Step 2CS prior to commencing their Duke postgraduate training
If you have any questions, please contact the residency office at (919) 684-2258.