Thank you very much for your consideration of our residency program!
- All applicants must apply through ERAS website https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/eras/ 
- We review applications received through ERAS when the PostOffice opens
- We will only consider candidates who will be eligible for a Residency Training License in the State of North Carolina (see eligibility requirements here )
- We require a minimum of THREE Letters of Recommendation
- If you are a Foreign Medical Graduate, we require ECFMG certification
- We sponsor the following visas: J1
- We do NOT accept COMLEX Scores in place of USMLE Scores
- Trainees must pass USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, and Step 2CS prior to commencing their Duke postgraduate training
If you have any questions, please contact the residency office at (919) 684-2258.