Welcome to Duke Psychiatry Education !
June 27, 2015: Our new Psychiatry and Medicine-Psychiatry interns at orientation
The mission of the Duke University Psychiatry Residency Education Program is to promote the development of post-graduate psychiatrists who will be exceptional communicators, skillful psychotherapists, highly competent practitioners, and effective leaders. Our graduates will be virtuous physicians who value lifelong learning, adhere to the highest ethical standards of the profession, and serve the community as role models.
Take a look at this website's sections
- General Psychiatry Residency ,
- Combined Med-Psych Residency ,
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship ,
- Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship ,
- Psychology Internship ,
- Advanced Study and Research Fellowhips , and
- News of Duke Education Programs .
- You'll also find great resources on Duke, Durham, and more  in this website.